WeLab is the leading pan-Asian fintech platform and the first to run multiple digital banks in the region. Initially built to disrupt traditional lending in Hong Kong, WeLab has gone beyond its original single product proposition and is now changing the financial lives of over 50 million registered users and 700 enterprise customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Indonesia through a comprehensive suite of consumer financing and digital banking solutions. WeLab operates several leading fintech brands across Asia, with each providing different types of financial services: WeLab Bank, one of the first digital banks approved by Hong Kong Monetary Authority, is ranked 7th in overall best mobile banking service among 22 banks in Asia, according to SIA Partners. Since 2018, WeLab has been providing seamless financial services in Indonesia through Maucash, a leading mobile lending platform operated by PT Astra Welab Digital Arta.
We are building a new digital bank in Indonesia to redefine people’s relationship with money and make it more accessible, which we believe is key to financial mobility and empowerment. We strive to improve people’s lives by reinventing financial services through game-changing technology. Lastly and most importantly, we put our people first, whether it’s our customers or our employees. We want to hire the best talent who want to join us to bring joy to everyone’s financial journey in Indonesia.
- You're a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could've been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you
- You don't shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks
What you’ll do and what success looks like in this role
- Ensure that all processes and systems in the Call Center run in accordance with existing provisions and standards.
- Strive to improve the standard of Call Center service by always reviewing the provisions related to CallCenter and revise or create new provisions.
- Escalating existing problems to the related units immediately to avoid reputational risk for existing services.
- Ensure that the services provided by the call center team are reviewed regularly and according to standards, and strive to improve service quality so that they can be the best in the industry, especially digital banking
- Collaborate and provide feedback to other teams regarding incoming calls to the call center and seek to make improvements.
- Checking all operational processes, preparing communications in response to complaints from regulators, are carried out properly and correctly in accordance with applicable procedures and provisions.
- Carry out improvement initiatives and make alignment with related functions and work units in order to continue to improve call center services.
- Collaborate in carrying out comprehensive plans and strategies that solve complex business challenges.
- Checking the entire process of reporting customer complaints to regulators is carried out correctly and according to the agreed schedule.
- Ensure compliance with group policies and guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare commercial contracts with call center vendors to ensure alignment with the company's strategic business plan
- Continue to follow up on audit findings and make improvements to these findings.
- Work closely with other teams within the bank, partners to resolve all operational problems that occur and for the bank's growth strategy
What is required and what we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, Management, Finance or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Institutions, corporate strategy, or equivalent operations management experience in finance / technology companies
- Experience in managing large number of call center agents
- Impeccable business judgment and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Hands-on and a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Work hard and laugh lots with a high-performing, fun and diverse team
Awards & recognition:
- Financial Times (FT) 2020 Asia-Pacific High-Growth Companies – #2 ranked company
- 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 List - #11, only company included from Hong Kong and just one of five from Asia
- WeLend is #1 pure digital lending platform in Hong Kong
- WeLab Digital is #3 consume credit platform in China
We offer competitive salary package to the successful candidate. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, please apply with resume via the "Apply" button below.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.